Alright, the Mondays seem to have started wearing off so let’s catch up on the weekend’s news:
– Fez, the indie puzzle platformer that has been critically lauded near constantly since it was announced, has finally been officially certified through Microsoft and will soon be making its way on to Xbox Live.
– Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono has unfortunately fallen ill. Here’s hoping he gets better soon.
– GAME, the UK’s massive game retailer has gone bankrupt and is attempting to claw its way back up and in the process of doing so, has laid off 2,104 employees and closed 277 stores.
– Google has launched a Play section online to serve as a storefront for music, movie and game content.
– Blizzard has announced that there are even more expansions planned for World of Warcraft beyond Mists of Pandaria.
That’s it for today, come back tomorrow for another wrap up of the day’s news.