Here’s today’s news:
– Quantic Dream, Heavy Rain developers, have released a new trailer to show off their new game engine. It’s not a new project but it’s a pretty incredible short film.
– Irrational Games have released a trailer for BioShock Infinite showing off one of the new enemy types: mechanized presidents.
– Markus “Notch” Persson gave a talk at this week’s Game Developers Conference in San Francisco discussing the development of Minecraft and mentioned that there is a secret recipe no one has found yet.
– Looks like there won’t be any opportunity to play Halo 4 before it gets released since there are no plans for a beta.
– The list of 2012 IGF (Independent Games Festival) winners has been announced.
That’s all for now, check back tomorrow for another wrap up.