Here’s the news for today:
– Rovio is planning on building theme park Angry Birds Land in China.
– Leap 3D is a new competitor in the motion control space and outdoes Kinect by 200 times the accuracy.
– Overkill Software is partnering with Valve to blend Payday: The Heist and Left 4 Dead.
– The Wii U controller has been rumored to be redesigned.
– CCP hf, the developers of upcoming FPS Dust 514, have released a video introducing players to the EVE Online-integrated world and game.
That’s it for today girls and guys!