Do you like designing games?
Do you want to see Fall Out Boy and Elvis Costello for free?
Do you want to spend a couple days in Las Vegas?
If so, you’re in for a treat.
IBM has invited Kill Screen to curate two days of videogame greatness for dev@Pulse, a gathering for developers interested in design of all kinds.
We’ve got an amazing lineup of speakers and events including:
- Cliff Bleszinski, creator, Gears of War
- Dan Connors, CEO, Telltale Games
- Jenova Chen, founder, thatgamecompany
- Phoenix Perry, co-founder, Code Liberation
- IGF-nominated designers Jake Elliott (Kentucky Route Zero) and Robin Arnott (SoundSelf), and inventor Aaron Rasmussen sharing postmortems on their experiences working with the Oculus Rift
- An Oculus Rift arcade featuring some of the best VR work in the world
- A game design workshop led by Diablo 3 lead designer and SimCity creative director Stone Librande
And that’s just for games! You can also hear from Kickstarter co-founder Charles Adler, Girls Who Code CEO Reshma Saujani, and OpenStack Foundation executive director Jonathan Bryce. Or participate in a Code Jam, and build an AI worthy of first place in an open-source racing competition.
As an added bonus: dev@Pulse attendees can attend the Pulse Palooza party in the MGM Grand Arena for free. Performing will be Fall Out Boy and Elvis Costello.
It all takes place in Las Vegas February 24-25th. And the best part? Registration is FREE. For added perks, including priority registration for the seminars, use the code KILLSCREEN14 on the registration page.