Yesterday at the Consumer Electronics Show, Razer announced the specifications for its gaming tablet, “Edge.” (No article; U2 string section be damned.) The “Pro” “Edge” will cost $1300 dollars (the base model will run you one G). Here are some things you could buy with that money, if you choose not to buy the “Pro” “Edge”.
- Two 32GB Ipads with Retina display.
- Four Ipad Minis.
- Five PlayStation 3s.
- Seven Nintendo 3DSs.
- A tricked-out Alienware M14X gaming laptop.
- A used 1997 Saturn SC 1 with 140,000 miles on the odometer.
- A six night stay for two, plus airfare, at the Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa in the Dominican Republic (at CheapCaribbean.com)
- A vintage Rolex Oyster SS 29mm (at Rolexandtutor.com)
- Chef’s tasting menu for three at Per Se restaurant, plus wine and gratuity.