– Double Fine’s Tim Schafer has posted an awesome 35 minute long conversation between himself and his interviewee, adventure game guru Ron Gilbert.
– Minecraft will soon be getting modding support.
– Bethesda is hiring for a game for “future-generation consoles.”
– Sega has officially announced Jet Set Radio HD, coming out this Summer.
– PSN is going down for maintenance this Thursday.
– For the Diablo 3 fans out there, a new video from Blizzard shows a bunch of the skills that will be available in the game.
That’s it for today, check out that conversation, it sheds a lot of light on adventure game design and the way that both’s philosophies have changed over time.
– Adnan Agha