– Remember how Valve had a secret TF2 project? Looks like that wasn’t all they were hiding. Here’s some concept art for what may be a new game.
– Check your inboxes! 100,000 more Diablo 3 beta invites went out. I still don’t have one.
– A former Zynga employee has begun dishing on the company’s disturbing business practices.
– The PS Vita’s firmware update is adding a bunch of features and will even support OSX.
– One of Square’s better-loved entries into the popular RPG franchise, Final Fantasy X is being remastered not remade.
– Naughty Dog was considering another Jak and Daxter game before they moved on to The Last of Us.
– Hawken, this December’s mech-shooter will be free to play.
That’s it for now. Check back tomorrow! Have you ever asked someone else their favorite cereal? Try it some time. It’s a pretty great ice-breaker.
– Adnan Agha