It’s been a while. Let’s see if I still remember how to do this:
– Rovio, the studio behind a little game called Angry Birds has announced their earnings. All 106 million dollars of them.
– Microsoft has announced a new deal for anyone still looking for an Xbox 360. For 99 dollars you get a 360 with Kinect as long as you sign up for 2 years of Xbox Live. One more catch: the deal is only available through physical Microsoft stores.
– George Lucas recently acquired the Star Wars 1313 trademark, presumably with plans to make another Star Wars game.
– In a clever marketing ploy, Ubisoft has released a teaser trailer for Assassin’s Creed III. While it’s pretty cool by itself, it’s just a smaller piece of a larger trailer fans can unlock.
– Edmund McMillen, creator of The Binding of Isaac, has announced a 3 dollar expansion to the game, titled “Wrath of the Lamb” will be out on May 28th and bring tons of items, rooms, enemies, bosses and more.
Not too bad, right?